Writing Winning Resume / CV for your Dream Job, Write a Resume that speaks directly to your target audience and line you up for that job you want to land!.
Have you ever wondered why some resumes get read and others don’t? Are you wondering what it takes to get someone to do more than simply scan your resume, but actually take notice? How can you write an attractive resume?
In order to have a great resume, it’s not sufficient to only have strong writing skills, good grammar, and a decent resume template. You need to also understand how this game works. If you don’t understand the game of job search, it’s going to be incredibly hard to build a killer resume to win the game.
This course is full of actionable steps and examples designed to help you create the right resume for the job you want. We will give you all the tools you need to create an amazing resume. You will learn how to convert a boring resume into a dynamic asset statement that conveys your talents in the language that an employer understands.
After completing this course, you will know how to stand out from the crowd, how to make a great first impression, and how to highlight your strengths. Step by step, you will learn:
- The journey of a resume and all about application Tracking systems
- How to construct a resume/CV targeted for your dream vacancy
- Write summary sections and objective statements aligned to a job position
- How to compose a cover letter and Emails that makes a connection
- How to strategically prepare for a successful job interview.
- Produce effective follow-up letters that help you stand out from the competition.
- Get worksheets that help you self reflect, self analyze and organize your thoughts to craft a killer Resume
- Get professionally designed sample resume templates and amazing course materials, so that you can match your resume with your personality and industry
- Expert support and feedback, answers to questions like how to showcase gap in work history, or how to use resume during interviews and networking, and a lot more!