Best Udemy Transcription Courses!
Did you have in mind the opportunity to work from home as a transcriptionist? Are you tired of cheap, confusing online courses that may teach you skills, but don’t really prepare you for a business? Would you prefer to have the assistance of supportive, professional transcriptionists around the globe rather than doing it alone? if you’re interested in learning strategies that will enable you to work whenever and wherever you want and set your own prices, then the curated list of best Udemy transcription courses will help you get there step by step.
Transcriptionists require the right tools and equipment to be able to perform their duties. Necessary tools include word processing software, time tracking software, transcription software, mp3 playback software, USB headphones, and foot pedal transcription because for transcriptionists, a foot pedal is an essential tool to have while transcribing. Transcription tools include digital books, posts, slideshows, visualizations, and videos that display the related content.
List of handpicked best Udemy transcriptionist courses!
|Course Title||Course Rating||Enrolled Students|
|How to Become a Transcriptionist||(1,548)||(4,798)|
|Transcription Skills - Learn Beginning to Advanced Skills||(1,369)||(6,754)|
|Step-by-Step Transcription from Home - Start A New Career||(229)||(824)|
|Learn Online Transcription from Scratch||(170)||(535)|
|Make Money From Home As a Transcriptionist: 10 Opportunities||(177)||(23,382)|
|Master the Expander: The #1 Tool for Transcription!||(144)||(531)|
|How to Become a Medical Transcriptionist||(129)||(579)|
|2020 Ultimate Transcription and Captioning Course||(124)||(17,358)|
|Work from Home Doing Transcription||(108)||(605)|
|Free Resource Tools: Turn Speech To Text With Just One Click||(74)||(3,234)|
|How to Make Transcription Easier for You||(41)||(1,499)|
|Transcription happens Automatically - with Amazon Transcribe||(27)||(4,995)|
|Learn Transcription and Kick start your freelancing journey||(20)||(68)|
|Hands-On Transcription Practice Series - Course A||(21)||(145)|
|End to End Transcription Jobs in Upwork - Job Focused||(18)||(44)|
How to Become a Transcriptionist
Do you want a job in which you can earn more than $15-$25 per hour of part-time work from home? Now consider becoming a transcriptionist.
Transcription work is also in demand for businesses that need to transcribe their interviews, focus groups, podcasts. There are many ways to work as a transcriptionist, but I recommend starting your career by outsourcing to transcription firms.
How to become a transcriptionist will tell you what you need to know about working with and being employed by well-paid transcription companies.
With this course, you’re moving from a newbie transcription to a knowledgeable transcriptionist with the skills that transcription companies can employ.
This detailed course is aimed to help you:
- Start your transcription career by telling you how to escape low-paying work, showing the minimum facilities you need without breaking the bank, and explaining how to apply to businesses
- To become a more powerful transcriptionist, improve your typing and grammar skills
- Work with Express Scribe to transcribe short audio files to apply to transcription companies
- Even if you do not have previous transcription experience, create a transcription-specific cover letter and resume
- Find the best workplaces to work for who hire beginners and also learn how to avoid scam companies
- Know how to treat the transcription business side as a subcontractor
- Learn how to grow your career in transcription and boost earnings
This course will help you to apply to transcription companies with confidence
It can feel daunting to start a new career. You may want to earn cash from home, but you don’t know if the transcription is a perfect choice for you or you wonder how much investment it takes to start. You may be wondering if you have the right abilities or experience.
The fact is that it is hard work to start as a transcriptionist. Before you can apply to businesses, you need to devote time to transcription practice. But if you take the time and effort to improve your skills and comprehend what companies are looking for, you can be confident when applying to companies and starting your career.
How to Become a Transcriptionist will give you a blueprint on the steps to success in transcription, from learning how the industry works to practicing with transcription software to build up your skills and eventually how to secure a job with a transcription company as a subcontractor.
This course has 22 video lessons to take you through learning the fundamentals of the industry to expand your career and increase your earnings. You will also have access to audio projects, a directory of relevant businesses, typing and grammar tools, samples of resumes, and more.
In this course, the tutorials will cover:
- This course will give you an introduction to the transcription industry
- This course will show using Express Scribe to download, play, and work with audio
- This course will show you transcribing audio and editing the transcript
- This course will show you set up Microsoft Word’s AutoCorrect to create text expanders
- This course will help you working with style guides
- This course will show you the best practices for creating transcription resumes and applying them to transcription companies
- This course will show you the ins and outs of being a subcontractor and increasing your income
- This course has three practice audio files with answers
You will have transcribed three files by the end of the course, produced a transcription resume, and be ready to begin your career in transcription.
- You will learn to transcribe audio files
- You will learn to create a professional transcription resume
- You will learn to apply to transcription companies
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Fees: $10.99 after 92% discount
Duration of Course: 1-hour on-demand video