Securization of Windows Server environments, Certification, Hardening and Windows Server Security.
This Securing Windows Server 2016 course covers IT infrastructure security enhancement in detail. At the beginning, this course focuses on the importance of assuming that security breaches have already occurred in the network. He then goes on to brief the students on how to rectify the breach, protect credentials and administrative rights, to ensure that the system administrator can perform the necessary tasks to prevent such incidents in the future.
This course also teaches in-depth knowledge about mitigating malware, spyware, and other threats that can compromise the security and integrity of any organization’s data. The course teaches students how to use the Advanced Threat Analysis feature in Windows Server 2016, securing virtualization platform and using new deployment options.
The course will cover the following aspects:
- Types of attacks and how they can be mitigated
- Sysinternals security tools
- Configure Servers of type Jumpservers
- Security of user accounts and computers in both domain and workgroup
- Control apps, including allowed app versions
- Protect data with EFS and BitLocker encryption
- Learn how to use remote PowerShell administration
- Configure the Windows firewall to provide a secure environment
- Manage password policies
- Manage NTLM
- Implement dynamic access control to provide additional data protection
- Implement service accounts
- Deploy Server Core operating systems
- Deploy read-only domain controllers
- Implement audit
- Manage Windows Defender on the server operating system
- Manage access to removable storage
- Use Group Policy preferences to provide enhanced security
- Much more…