Python 3: Data Analysis and Visualization, Get started in the world of data analysis and add value to your CV.
Python is an open source programming language , object oriented, very simple and easy to understand. It has a simple syntax that has a vast library of tools, which makes Python a unique programming language.
Knowing how to program in Python is a skill requested by companies around the world. A Jr. Programmer in Python makes $ 77,000 a year on average.
In the course we will learn:
- How to create a Database with Python to read and write data to it.
- To use Numpy to work with arrays and to generate random samples.
- To import data from a CSV or from an Excel to analyze them.
- To work with dates and variables of different formats.
- To export the processed data to Excel.
- To generate graphic representations of the information to have a better understanding of it.
We also address various exercises where we put into practice what we have learned during the lessons.
What are you waiting for? With this course you will add value to your CV and skills that will make you stand out in your work. Unlock your potential with data analysis, you will develop professional skills and you will be ready to apply them in any job. Remember that the ability to analyze data is one of the most demanded today.
After taking this course you will be able to analyze large volumes of data in Python for personal projects or for the professional environment.