Microsoft Excel Intermediate – Functions, Pivot Tables and +, Increase your productivity and expand your analysis tools.
The Microsoft Excel course that gives you the most value!
Do you want to learn a skill that helps you increase your income?
If so, then this course is for you!
Excel is used by all companies in the world to process your information. Knowing how to take advantage of the information to make value propositions with this tool will put you one step ahead of others.
What are you waiting for?
Knowing how to work Excel will open many doors for us in the labor market because Excel is a tool that allows us to carry out a lot of different tasks.
If you wonder what Excel is, Excel is one of the most complete programs, so it can be used for any task, from taking an inventory in a company, to carrying out invoices or managing all kinds of things, these are just a few small examples of what Excel is for, but basically its functionalities, can be applied to any company that boasts of indifference to the activity that it occupies.
What will we learn?
The objective of the course is to learn to use advanced Excel functions effectively through practical examples with detailed coverage of each topic.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- You will learn to master the handling of functions: financial, statistics, mathematics, search and reference, logic and more.
- You will learn to manage your information with tables, subtotals, to consolidate it and consult it with advanced filters.
- Format cells conditionally
- You will learn to use specialized graphs to visualize your data in a more friendly way.
- You will learn to protect and validate all your data with the tools included in Excel.
- You will master the most powerful tool in Excel: Pivot tables.
and much more.
Mastering these topics you will be able to structure the information in such a way that it makes sense and will allow you to make decisions based on data.
With this course you will add value to your CV and skills that will make you stand out in your work.