Learn and Program Arduino with Your Mobile Without Computer, Learn how to Program Arduino without a Computer via Mobile Bluetooth or mini USB Port.
Learn how to Program Arduino without a Computer via Mobile Bluetooth or mini USB Port, if you don’t have a PC/Laptop you can program Your Arduino using a Smartphone Only.
Have you ever needed to upload a code Or change things inside Your Arduino but didn’t find a computer nearby, Yes? Well, have you ever ever needed to simplify the code writing and uploading process, but don’t want to buy a computer or have a laptop with you everywhere you go.
Then This Course is for You
In this course, you will learn how to program your own Arduino board without the need for a Wired USB cable connected to the board each time you want to send out or try a new version of your code.
Why you should learn how to program your Arduino Wirelessly:
- It’s easier to reprogram
- No need for a laptop/PC to learn and program Arduino codes, you can do it using your mobile phone.
- Save time in the development phase of your project
- Less effort when you want to change or update something in your Arduino based device/project.
What you will learn in this course:
- How to program Arduino Wirelessly or via Mobile mini USB Port
- How to use a mobile phone to write and upload codes to Arduino board wirelessly
- How to use a mobile phone to write and upload codes to Arduino board via Mobile min USB Port
Goal From This Course:
– Learn how to Program Arduino without a Laptop/PC
- Arduino IDE (FREE)
- Bluino – Google Play Store (FREE)