Google Sheets 2021: Start from scratch, Learn Google Sheets in 2021! The best alternative to Microsoft Excel.
Why learn Google Sheets?
The way we use spreadsheets is changing . Most of our work and collaboration is done through online channels , our spreadsheets are moving online as well.
Google Sheets is an online spreadsheet program that offers solutions that many businesses need right now.
In the past, the main requirement that companies had was that professionals have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Now they are looking for more.
As a professional, it is important to master the important applications . It is not necessary to know all of them. Only the important ones.
This is the only Google Sheets course you’ll ever need – because it will teach you everything you need to know. We will cover everything from how to enter the interface to how to make calculations within it.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use spreadsheets safely.
- You will provide solutions with a tool in the cloud.
- You will be able to analyze data very easily.
- You will know the correct way to approach a problem.
What will you learn during the course?
- How to enter data into Google Sheets spreadsheets.
- Best practices when using the tool.
- Useful spreadsheet functions.
- Search functions in Google Sheets such as VLOOKUP and SORT.
- Essential summary functions like SUM, COUNT, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, etc.
- Branching functions like the IF and IFS functions of Google Sheets.
How you will learn:
- We will take you by the hand at all times explaining the functions and finishing with exercises.
- You get access to ALL the files we use.
There is something else you may not know …
You can also apply MOST of the knowledge you learn in this Google Sheets course to Microsoft Excel!
There are many useful and time-saving formulas and functions in Google Sheets. We tend to forget what these are if we don’t use them. This course will give you the practice you need to be able to apply the best solution for the task at hand. This way, you can get more done in less time.
Why take this specific Google Sheets course?
This course will give you confidence and comfort when designing simple to complex spreadsheets. You will go beyond the basics of Sheets. As you progress through the course, you will be able to apply what you have learned immediately to your work.
You will master new formulas and learn new functions so that you can find better ways to configure your existing spreadsheets. Management loves efficiency.
In this course you will solve practical examples that will help you think outside the box so that you can work smarter and not harder.