Complete Adobe Illustrator Bootcamp, Learn to master various Tools and Techniques for Creative Vector Graphics.
In this course, you will be learning to create creative vector designs and graphical illustrations in Adobe Illustrator using various tools and techniques with practical lessons right from the beginning. You could be a Student, Creative Artist, Graphics Designer, or anyone looking to advance your skills and start creating Vector Graphics and Digital Art or Illustrations. Don’t worry if you just a beginner, you will be learning everything right from the scratch. You will also learn some advanced tools and techniques with in-depth practical lessons on Shape Builder Tool, Pucker, width and Puppet warp tool, Masking, and more.
What is Adobe Illustrator?
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program developed by Adobe Systems and used by Creative Artists, Graphics Designers, Vector Artists, Animators, Students, and others. But it is also widely used by Hobbyists and Illustrator enthusiasts.
What you will be learning in this course?
In this course, you will be learning the following Illustrator tools and techniques-
- Layers and Artboards
- Joining and combining different shapes with Shape builder
- Creating Cloud, Flower, and Mechanical Tools
- Various editing tools such as width, pucker, twirl, and symbol sprayer
- Creating Clipping, Opacity, and Photo Masks
- Effects such as Drop Shadow, Extrude, and Bevel
- Puppet Warp tool
- Creating Infographics and Data Visualization charts such as Bar, Line, Pie, Area, and Stacked Chart.
This course is designed especially for people who are desperate to learn significant and useful tools and techniques in Illustrator as soon as possible without wasting time on long bogus walkthroughs about the dashboard, options, and tools you would rarely use.